A super light weight scrim using Tech- nora yarns to create an incredible strong and stretch resistant structure, which is then held together by an ultra thin film.
The big advantage this technology has over standard membrane technology, is that it is produced as a roll in an extre- mely controlled process with very high tolerance to delamination, creating a long lasting and durable sail.
Mix this with the test winning frame of the Vogue HD and we have the ultimate high performance wave sail.
RRD Vogue Black Ribbon Specs
|Μέγεθος (m²)||Μανίκι (cm)||Μάτσα (± 2cm)||Μπανέλες||Προτεινόμενο Άλμπουρο||Βάρος (Kg)||Head|
|4.0||374||148 - 153||4||RDM 370||2.54||Ρυθμιζόμενα|
|4.2||384||151 -156||4||RDM 370||2.63||Ρυθμιζόμενα|
|4.5||396||155 - 160||4||RDM 370||2.72||Ρυθμιζόμενα|
|4.7||404||157 - 162||4||RDM 400||2.82||Σταθερά|
|5.0||412||160 - 165||4||RDM 400||2.9||Σταθερά|
|5.3||420||165 - 170||4||RDM 400||2.99||Σταθερά|
Για περισσότερες προδιαγραφές του προϊόντος, περιστρέψτε τη συσκευή σας.
– Built with our BLKRBN Technora ultra light film.
– Lower clew position to open the leech and increase control.
– Increased shaping and updated batten configuration to subtlety increase the power.
– Wider batten spacing between the bottom two battens for more reactivity.
– Wider head, supported by closer batten spacing, for a touch more drive.
– Stretch control seam through the window to support the wider batten spacing.
– Power-clew system for huge tuneable range.
– Overlapping panels in the foot for increased durability and better load spreading.