– GRITTY YET SMOOTH POWER DELIVERY
– RELIABLE AND PREDICTABLE FLYING BEHAVIOR
– PERFORMANCE FREERIDE LEADER TROUGH A HUGE WIND RANGE
The kite that year after year has gained more and more trust by riders from all over the world till becoming a real flagship of RRD’s kite collection.
The Passion Y25 marks the 11th version of this notorious high performance,
3 strut Freeride and freestyle kite that will continuously impress everyone from entry level riders to experts thanks to its huge wind range,
predictable yet powerful behaviour and stability.
The Passion Y25 really is an easy to use kite that provides a unique blend of turning speed and handling.
Light on the bar, but with an impressive jumping ability and hangtime.
RRD Passion Specs
– Size: 5m2, Wind Range: 17 / 38, Weight: 2.13kg.
– Size: 7m2, Wind Range: 15 / 32, Weight: 2.57kg.
– Size: 9m2, Wind Range: 13 / 28, Weight: 2.95kg.
– Size: 10.5m2, Wind Range: 12 / 26, Weight: 3.23kg.
– Size: 12m2, Wind Range: 11 / 24, Weight: 3.47kg.
– Size: 13.5m2, Wind Range: 9 / 19, Weight: 3.72kg.
– Size: 15m2, Wind Range: 8 / 16, Weight: 4.03kg.
– Size: 17m2, Wind Range: 7 / 15, Weight: 4.30kg.
WIND RANGE in Knots for a kiter of 75 Kgs of weight.
RRD Passion Range of Use
– Internal and external extra reinforcements on every leading edge panel.
– 45 degree leading edge reinforcements panels. – Leading edge seam protection.
– Bridle anti-tangle device. – Radial reinforcements.
– 3-strut construction with additional rounded Kevlar reinforcements.
– Double Dacron reinforcements on the middle strut.
– Techno Force™ Double Ripstop.
– Quick Air flow Valve for easier pumping and deflating with special molded protection cap.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK TO ALL THE FEATURES IN 3D VIEW
RRD Passion Technologies
We are passionate about combining quality, technology, strength, and artisanal design that is functional and accessible to everyone in watersports. We make products that we love, that last, and that can be used by everyone, not only the elite watersports enthusiasts.
We pride ourselves in using the latest technologies combined with creative design, added reinforcements, and genuine Italian style: this is what RRD stands for. We do not cut corners when it comes to our equipment. In fact, where our competitor’s equipment is weak, RRD equipment is strong.
The watchwords for RRD are style, quality, and strength following the pure Made in Italy vision, supported by the continuous commitment to research and development. Using the best available materials and production processes, combined with the meticulous attention to detail, we create aunique piece of equipment with character, harmony, and performance.