– SHORT AND WIDE OUTLINE FOR A COMFORTABLE RIDE.
– THIN RAILS FOR A BOOST IN MANEUVERABILITY.
– ROUND/PIN WINGER TAIL IMPROVING CARVING AT HI-SPEED
The Firemove is known for its plug and play and superior feel from the first time you try it; early planing, acceleration, maneuverability and a lightweight feel over the water. Once you step on it you’ll instantly feel confident and will never get tired of this magic board.
The rails of the Firemove have been thinned down, up to the point of being thinner than a Hardcore wave shape,
a real boost for maneuverability and foot steering ease.
This year we added 2 new shapes to the line, the 135 and 155 lts in order to expand the range and meet heavier sailors needs.
Firemove LTE Y25 Specs
|Λίτρα||Μήκος (εκ.)||Πλάτος (εκ.)||Βάρος (Κιλά)||Τύπος Φιν||Φιν (Περιλαμβάνονται)||Εύρος Πανιού|
|100||232||68||7.3||Tuttle Box||MFC Liquid Pro 36 G-10||5.2 - 7.0|
|110||233||74||7.7||Tuttle Box||MFC Liquid Pro 38 G-10||6.0 - 7.4|
|120||234||79||8.1||Tuttle Foil Box||MFC Liquid Pro 40 G-10||6.4 - 8.0|
|135||236||85||8.9||Tuttle Foil Box||MFC Liquid Pro 44 G-10||6.8 - 8.4|
|155||240||87||TBC||Tuttle Foil Box||MFC Liquid Pro 46 G-10||6.8 - 9.0|
Firemove LTE Y25 Fin
MFC LIQUID PRO G-10 TUTTLE HEAD
Firemove LTE Y25 Range of Use
– All sizes come with wide winger tail and a wide rounded diamond compact nose shape.
– Specific hydrofoil resistant deep tuttle FOIL box on big sizes (120, 135 and 155) and tuttle fin box on small sizes.
– Multiple straps set up: outboard for blast and jibe; inboard for added maneuverability or hydrofoil use.
The LTE is our wood technology which combines strength and lightness by adding specific reinforcements and perfectly combining them underneath the wood laminate.
Those layers are combined together and placed very efficiently to reinforce the most stressed parts,
leaving a lighter weight in less stressed areas.
Both deck and bottom are laminated using a 0,6 mms wood veneer and Biaxial Glass fibers with a solid PVC reinforced bottom.