A bone in cut from the VZ meat locker, the VonZipper Beefy snow goggle will convert,
even the most die-hard vegetarian into a carnivore.
Dry rubbed and aged to perfection this medium to large sized porterhouse features a flexible Thermo-Polyurethane frame
with Triple density face foam for comfort, moisture wicking and cut so tender it falls off the bone.
A dual layered anti-fog cylindrical lens gives a wide field of vision that jumps off the butcher block and on to the grill.
Marinated to perfection, the Forward Venting in the frame and lens,
create a savory fillet of goggle au jous that is slow cooked to perfection.
- Thermo-polyurethane injection molded frame. This fram will remain flexible even in the coldest conditions.
- Oversized Dual Spherical polycarbonate lens - gives you extended peripheral vision.
- 100% UV protection, Protection for your eyes.
- Barricade anti-fog and hard coated lens. Avoids your goggles to steam up.
- Forward venting for max air flow. Just speed down the mountain and keep your goggles clear and comfortable.
- Polar fleece lined, triple density face foam. A nice touch on your face.
- Dual adjustable strap for normal & Big helmet.
- Articulating helmet hinge, holds your goggles in place.
- Helmet compatible, fit's most helmet, just check for a gap between your helmet and goggles to avoid discomfort.
- Microfiber goggle bag included. It is there to protect your lens and frame from scratches.