There's a lot to be said about O'Neill's Hammer pant. Born from the 'Rider Developed,
Rider Proven' Explore series, they've had expert guidance in their development,
by the likes of team rider Jeremy Jones.
The Explore line goes further than any other in terms of technical protection and performance for big mountain riders.
For a start, there's 8k/8k waterproof/breathability ratings - which is good and will keep you out in anything, constructed as a 2 layer coated shell. On top of that are critically taped seams for extra protection and ergonomic Firewall insulation for warmth.
The fabric is an ergonomically cut and tough polyester on the outside and soft, brushed polyester / polyamide on the inside.Double popper and zip fly closure. Powder cuffs and reinforced heel. No messing.
- 8k/8k waterproof/breathability - 2 layer shell construction. - Ergonomic Firewall insulation.
- Explore series for big mountain riders. - Critically taped seams. - Powder cuff and reinforced heels.
- Loops to attach jacket powder skirt. - 3 pockets (2 zip front - chino style. 1 Velcro rear).
- Tone on tone embroidered branding on left leg. - Adjustable waist. - Soft brushed pocket lining.
- Belt loops. - Mid fit. - 33" inseam. - 21.5" leg opening.