''Stability and power delivery''
Excellence through Passion; the definition of the new Passion MK8.
The MK8 delivers pure, predictable power, paired with amazing stability.
The ‘new best thing’ is a fantastic kite for all-round freeride, big air,
and freestyle progression that provides a perfect blend of turning speed, handling, and jumping ability.
Expect incredible performance from this kite due to the changes made to the profile shape and aspect ratio.
The MK8 is re-designed, refined, and has redefined the durability of its predecessor, the Passion MK7.
One of the largest differences is that the new Passion MK8 now has 3 struts instead of 5.
The reduction of two struts translates into a lighter kite with increased low-end.
The MK8 is especially easy to relaunch, even in low wind conditions. Furthermore,
the gradually changing power while sheeting is coupled with consistent bar pressure.
Thus aiding in the MK8’s predictability.
Boosting huge airs is a blast on this kite because the kite is smoother and more stable in gusty conditions with increased turning speed.
- New 3-strut construction with additional reinforcements. - Leading edge seam protection.
- Quick air flow valve with protection cap. - 45degrees Leading edge reinforcements panels. - Bridle anti-tangle device.
- Radial reinforcements. - 3m version for schools.
- Size: 3m2 (School Kite), Wind Range: 6 / 35.
- Size: 5m2, Wind Range: 18 / 35.
- Size: 7m2, Wind Range: 15 / 30.
- Size: 9m2, Wind Range: 13 / 25.
- Size: 11m2, Wind Range: 11 / 22.
- Size: 13m2, Wind Range: 9 / 18.
- Size: 15m2, Wind Range: 8 / 15.
- Size: 17m2, Wind Range: 7 / 12.
WIND RANGE in Knots for a kiter of 75 Kgs of weight