''Pure Freestyle Performance''
The Style Pro MK6 is a pure freestyle tool.
It fits perfectly whether you are perfecting your double Culos or landing your first Vulcans.
Mixing amazing control, with huge amounts of usable power, the Style Pro continues to make the impossible, possible.
John Skye NOTES:
The Style Pro has quietly become the premium freestyle sails on the market.
This year we spent a huge amount of time testing and refining various concepts
with our World Cup Team to get the absolute best from a sail in a constantly evolving side of our sport.
Modified luff panel, aspect ratio, batten angles and more, were tried and tested in a truly extensive research program.
The outcome is fantastic: lighter than ever, faster in the duck and huge explosive power when needed.
- Modifications to the aspect ratio, sleeve width and batten angles results in an increase in control and reactivity.
- Increased width in the Dacron luff panel provides an even bigger power boost and explosive lift.
- NEW Performance construction.
- Complex mix of materials throughout the sail to give the perfect blend of light weight, strength and style.
Integrated Trim System. Customised printed X-ply.
- Specific thickness and x-ply layup according to our demands, with the graphic sandwiched inside for long term durability.
- Head curve. - Reduction in the top batten length to reduce tip swing weight.
Cross panel construction. - Using panel layout to give heavy-duty support along load lines.
|Style Pro MK6||LUFF||BOOM (±2CMS)||BATTENS||REC. MAST||HEAD|